Ok...here we go again..money is everything for me and 75% of my class are agree with me....yea in this modern life everything need money even when we want to peeing...is there any ways that we can survive without money.If there is??? why dont we share???? hehehe...ok..one of my friend has said that money actually is not everything, yea we can accept that cause there is a thing that we dont need money such as love........

Why did i say like that...yea firstly I agree that we can buy love by money....it seems like that we can buy love with money but actually when we love someone because he or she has a lot money...I'm very sure that his or her love will not lasting forever either because of out of money factor or any others problems that will come...Believe me.....
So...do do you think money is everything??????/