Ehm...do you imaginary friend??? A friend that only you can see and play with without anyone can see it....Ehm...imaginary friend is a friend who exist only in your imagination but still we can play and talk with them like there were very exist in our world. This phenomena normally happen to a child from 7 years old and below. How bout you???do you have an imaginary friend...how many imaginary friend do you have....ehm...me???? Yes I have three of them. But I cannot remembers them well...hehehe coz i'm still very very little boy.....I play everything with them since I'm the only boy in my family..We also taking bath,eat and do everything together. When I'm sulking, I'll talk to them and tell them everything and that usually work to calm me down. We also sometime imagine that there is another world where everything you want to do is possible such as fly.We imagine that we are figthing the evil monster and than good monster come and save us when we are about to lose..hehehehe.Do you watch bogey man movie..yea there is a story about imaginary friend where when we start to forget them they will become a bogey man.This story is quite interesting  since it remind me about my imaginary friend...hyehehehehe.......