Oh gosh..I had fever and this  make me feel worse and everything goes wrong espsecially in my dear academic part. The worse part is when its time for mathematic where i cannot even think and solve the simplest part of it...

EHm....why am I having this MrFever..maybe because the Jom heboh thing...yea its raining at the very time and I forget to take the medicine immediately after the raining part.EHm...Mr fever answer me why  do you want to infect me at this time where the final is around the corner.HUh...you are doing this purposely because you dont want me to score right....But its ok coz I will struggle as far as i can...huhuuu....is there any other reason why we are having fever...ehm...maybe because of the weather, overheat during playtime,ehm,.....maybe because of suddenly change temperature..........what else hah......bah...ok lah....this mr fever stillm put me under pressure till I can write anymore...blame Mt fevernot me k.....chow!!!!!